Blade 70 S RTF Flybarless Electric Helicopter w/SAFE
The Blade 70 S RTF Flybarless Electric Helicopter is the perfect indoor ultra-micro heli for beginner pilots looking to hone their skills. Right out of the box, pilots are presented with a complete heli package and the ability to take their skills to the next level. Equipped with SAFE Technology, the fixed-pitch flybarless design offers unmatched stability. The direct-drive tail motor and carbon fiber tail boom keeps the heli firmly locked-in while the 1S 150mAh battery and brushed motors provide power and throttle response for an impressive control feel. The low part count makes repairs quick and simple. Plus, all the electronics are contained by an extremely durable composite plastic frame, making bumps and crashes stress-free. Bring RC heli fun indoors with the tough and easy-to-fly 70 S!
Features at a Glance:
- SAFE® Technology
- Fixed-Pitch rotor head
- Flybarless technology
- Durable composite frame
- Small and light, perfect for indoors
- Easy to repair and maintain
- Easy to fly
- Fully assembled and ready to fly
- SAFE® Technology: The 70 S is equipped with SAFE Technology that provides renowned self-leveling and bank angle limits that make this heli extremely easy to fly. The stability SAFE technology provides is perfect for those getting a feel for flying a helicopter and learning orientation maneuvers. High and Low rate modes control speed and agility to fit your flying style and environment.
- Ready-To-Fly: Everything you need to get in the air is included right in the box. This includes the 70 S, 2.4GHz transmitter, flight battery and charger.
- Indoor: The small size of the 70 S makes flying indoors comfortable, and a lot of fun. Stable and easily controllable, this heli is right at home even in smaller rooms.
- Fixed-Pitch: Fixed pitch rotor blades provide ample thrust that’s not intimidating, even for first-time pilots. Flybarless head design offers a higher level of mechanical efficiency as well as a lower parts count which makes helicopter maintenance simpler.
- Durable: A unique form factor houses the swashplate and linear servos low and protected in the frame, shielding it from bumps and crashes. Lightweight, impact resistant frame and carbon fiber tail boom take this durability even further. Low part count makes maintenance easy.
- Vivid Colors: The vibrant, high contrast yellow canopy and tail fin make it easy to maintain orientation. LED indicators shine through under the canopy showing low battery and other indicators
Main Rotor Diameter: 84mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 19mm
Gross Weight: 34g
Main Gear Ratio: 8.5/1
Tail Ratio: Variable
Motor Size: 150
Rotor Blade Length: 171.4mm
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
This product is expected to arrive on Thursday, May 3 2018.