This is the Bachmann N Scale McKinley Explorer Train Set. Treating passengers to breathtaking views of the Alaskan wilderness in special vista-dome cars is the McKinley Explorer. Operating today from Anchorage to Fairbanks, and running past Denali National Park, this train's lucky riders might thrill to the sight of bear, moose, sheep and bald eagles.
- EMD GP40 locomotive with operating headlight
- Three full-dome passenger cars (the Kenai, Knik and Deshka, all named after Alaskan rivers)
- 34" x 24" oval of nickel silver E-Z Track® including 11 pieces curved track, 4 pieces straight track, and 1 curved plug-In terminal rerailer
- Power pack and speed controller
- Illustrated instruction manual
Shipping Weight: 3.6lbs
Scale: N 1:160