These are the Avid RC Team Associated RC10B 2.0mm Shock Pistons. These high quality optional shock pistons are designed thinner than the stock pistons to provide a smoother feeling in bumpy conditions. Machined perfectly round with square 90° edges for a tighter fit to the bore of the shock body for less blow-by creating more pack-on jumps! In addition, the blank pistons are equipped with four dimples so you can develop unconventional setups on your own. Get these high quality pistons and elevate your Team Associated RC10B performance to the next level! Package includes two Team Associated RC10B 2.0mm Shock Pistons.
NOTE: A square 90° angle on the piston edge and holes is one of the most overlooked advantages of a machined piston. Our pistons have very sharp edges and sometimes this leaves a small amount of flashing that can easily be removed with your fingernail. Do NOT use a nail file or anything abrasive.
- Perfect fit for the Team Associated RC10B 13mm shocks
- Supreme Avid quality and design
- Machined perfectly round with square 90° edges for a tighter fit to the bore of the shock body for less blow-by creating more pack on jumps
- Marked with a single dimple to add a small 1.0mm bleeder hole as an option to provide more bite in slow corners
- 2.0mm Thickness for smoother feeling in bumpy conditions
This product was added to our catalog on May 8, 2023