Avid RC B44.2 Aluminum Chassis Set
This is an optional Avid RC B44.2 Aluminum Chassis Set. AVID team drivers have been testing this chassis in Southern California with incredible results. The AVID chassis improves handling, lowers CG, and includes an optional ballast weight system which allows for adjustable weight bias while keeping the CG as low as possible.
Additionally, the B44.2 chassis has a second set of center bulkhead holes to allow for a B44.1 +8 conversion! Extra parts are required and available in the Avid B44.1 upgrade pack (AVD1044-441-8-SET).
- 7075 Aluminum chassis plate, CNC machined and pocketed
- Hard Anodized and laser etched with AVID logo
- Ballast Weight System on chassis centerline allows for adjustable weight bias*
- Less chassis flex chassis gives more steering and more predictable handling
- Weight increase is 55g over the kit carbon fiber chassis however it lowers CG and removes the need for additional added weight up high on the chassis
- *Additional Delrin (3g - AVD1044-W-DE), Aluminum (9g - AVD1044-W-AL), or Steel (21g - AVD1044-W-ST) inserts sold separately for more tuning options
NOTE: Avid B44.1 upgrade pack (AVD1044-441-8-SET) is required to use this chassis with the B44.1.
- (1) Chassis
- (1) Delrin ballast weight
- (1) Aluminum ballast weight
- (1) Upgrade RC chassis wrap
- (1) AVID decal
This product was added to our catalog on May 6, 2013.