- Prototypically-accurate brown ties and nickel silver rail.
- Can be powered using an under-table switch machine or standard remote and manual code 83 switch machines.
- Blackened metal frogs and rivetless switch points provide superior electrical conductivity.
- Regardless of the switch point setting, both branches are powered.
- Metal frog is insulated and carries no current.
- Transition joiners are included.
- Track piece branches in a Y-shape.
Atlas Railroad HO-Gauge Code 83 Custom Line Wye Turnout
This is a Atlas Model Railroad HO-Gauge Code 83 Custom Line Wye
Turnout. Custom-Line Turnouts are prototypically accurate, featuring
blackened metal frogs and rivetless switch points that provide superior
electrical conductivity. These turnouts can be powered using an
under-table switch machine or standard remote and manual code 83 switch
machines. All Custom-Line Turnouts have the same geometry as the current
Atlas code 100 versions, for drop-in installation in Atlas' and other
NOTE: You cannot substitute a Custom-Line for a Snap-Switch as their geometries are different.
This product was added to our catalog on December 3, 2010.