The Arrma Mojave 6S BLX Brushless RTR 1/7 4WD RTR Desert Racer V2 is fast and tough, and is ready for extreme performance right out of the box. Whether you're thrashing through coastal sand dunes or blasting across concrete sidewalks, the Mojave 6S delivers the power and speed to thrill even the most discriminating bashers.
The ready-to-run package now also includes a 3-channel Spektrum SLT3 radio and Spektrum SR315 dual protocol receiver. Perfect for long hours of fatigue-free bashing, the transmitter's ergonomic design features a foam steering wheel for precise fingertip control and an improved hand grip and trigger feel. If you're a new driver, you'll be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until you're ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3 is compatible with Tactic SLT receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Because the SR315 receiver can use SLT and DSMR protocols, you can easily upgrade to a Spektrum DSMR transmitter later — then, download the free Spektrum Dashboard app for your mobile device and take full advantage of the Smart telemetry capabilities already present in the Firma electronics. You'll be able to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM.
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Spektrum™ SR315 Dual Protocol 3-Channel Receiver
- Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- EXB compatible front brace
- Stronger rear brace mount
- Large volume waterproof* receiver box
- +1mm wheel hexes
- Stronger body mounts
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Center brace for maximum durability
- Center roll hoop interfaces with body roll cage for enhanced body durability
- Nerf bars for body and side impact support
- Realistic front and rear bumper protection
- Independent suspension for superior handling
- Flexible front bumper valance
- Heavy-duty suspension arms with red-anodized aluminum strengthening cap
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Never-pop ball ends
- 5-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Color-coordinated multi split-spoke wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® FORTRESS™ tires
- Multi-finish matte and gloss body
- Realistic cockpit detail
- Ultra-detailed decals
- Color coordinated protective roll cage and roof rails
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
*NOTE: For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual
- ARRMA® MOJAVE™ 6S BLX 1/7 Desert Truck RTR
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart 4S/6S ESC (installed)
- Spektrum ™ Firma ™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor with ARRMA® Heatsink (installed)
- Spektrum ™ S652 Metal-Geared Digital Servo (installed)
- Spektrum ™ SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver (installed)
- Spektrum ™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Product Manual
- 4S or 6S LiPo Battery w/EC5 or IC5 Connector
- LiPo Compatible Charger
- LiPo Charging Bag
- (4) AA Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on December 17, 2020
First run and it was fast. After my first tumbles, I knew it was tough. But in subsequent runs, I noticed my first challenge in taming this beast of an rc: the motor began overheating and chopping my run times below 10 minutes.
So, I contacted Amain Hobbies and they recommended an Ecopower fan for the motor along with some screws to bolt it on. When the fan arrived, I bolted it onto the motor's heatsink, strapped in some fully charged batteries, and that fan was powerful. No more overheating motor.
But back to the Mojave 6s. It's a fast and strong truck with a motor in dire need of a fan, with a body in dire need of venting.
After that, the fun will be nonstop.
The suspension is plush from stock. It handles good and slides well from stock. Good brakes also.
Nice size over 1/10 or 1/8 scale. It has presence. ;-)
The transmitter & steering servo work just fine for me also - not an issue. The truck is adjusted well in all areas from new.
I am upgrading the Tx/Rx so as to use AVC in the future. Nice easily attainable feature.
I will use it in a more controlled track fashion vs big air, as thats my style.
Bottom line is its fast, roosts, turns and stops very well. I love it and will take care of it. Go Arrma!
And Amain always delivers fast. :-)