The ARRMA Kraton 1/8 EXtreme Bash Roller 4WD Monster Truck is a rolling chassis kit that adds extra toughness everywhere it counts. This 1/8 scale chassis is the perfect platform for high-speed bashing over brutal terrain. It's fully assembled and ready to accept your choice of powerful electronics. Top off the KRATON Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck with the included, exclusive EXB matte and gloss finish body — and you're ready to bash without boundaries.
"Designed Fast, Designed Tough" may be an understatement when describing the KRATON Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck. Made of strong anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched chassis plate gains further rigidity from the use of front and rear aluminum chassis braces. Strong composite chassis side pods and a center body support and brace provide more rugged resilience.
Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An Extreme Bash toughened suspension system smooths the ride, with a steel rear suspension mount and adjustable oil-filled shocks mounted on 7075 T6 anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers.
- EXB Heavy-duty front and rear arms with aluminum strengthening cap
- EXB Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- EXB Heavy-duty front upper steel hinge pins
- EXB Plated limited-slip differentials
- EXB Red-anodized aluminum servo mount
- EXB Large volume waterproof receiver box
- EXB Front bumper
- Designed Fast, Designed Tough
- EXB (Extreme Bash) components for extreme durability
- 7075 T6 Aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- Aluminum front and rear chassis braces
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Aluminum front upper hanger, top plate, and rear suspension mount
- Heavy-duty front and rear arms with aluminum strengthening cap
- Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- Heavy-duty front upper steel hinge pins
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Durable steel driveshafts
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Plated limited-slip differentials
- Safe-D input gears
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- 7075 T6 Anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Red-anodized aluminum servo mount
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Black matte and gloss effect body
- Front bumper
- High downforce wing
- Multi-terrain DBoots® Copperhead™ 2 tires on multi-split spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs
- 2-year warranty (see website support for details)
- (1) ARRMA® KRATON™ 1/8 Scale Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck 4WD
- (1) Product Manual
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Steering Servo
- Electronic Speed Controller
- 3S-6S LiPo Battery
This product is expected to arrive on Monday, November 2 2020
Also thanks to the guys down at Hobbytown Santee,Ca for helping me pick out the right electronics to put in they held up well under all the abuse and a special thanks to Bradon ( hope I spelt that right) who built the truck for me while I was at work. Was a great job and truly do appreciate it.
Update: so I’ve found one problem with this truck, blew out the rear differential on it’s 3rd run, seems this is a common problem arising with this truck. Should have 3 shims in the differential not 2 and it’s causing a problem with the mesh. Other then that chassis is still straight as a board, everything else is still in great shape. Seems this was just a small over look in production.
Stay away unless you want a boat anchor.