Arrma Granite BLX Brushless 1/10 RTR 2WD Monster Truck (Green/Black) w/TTX300 2.4GHz
This is the Arrma Granite BLX Brushless 1/10 RTR 2WD Electric Monster Truck. The multi-award winning Granite BLX is a 2WD Monster Truck with the attitude and strength to allow you to challenge the most extreme conditions. Equipped with BLX85 brushless power and super durable composite, steel and aluminum parts throughout, this Granite BLX will blast you straight into the action for high speed RC excitement.
- Big Power: The ARRMA BLX85 Brushless power system provides awesome speed, long-lasting reliability and super-efficient operation on the roughest terrains. The aluminum body motor body keeps you running cool, even when you are using the full potential of the 3800kv power. Teamed with the super-strong and reliable 60 amp rated waterproof BLX85 ESC, this high-performance power system allows you to access extreme RC action with very little need for servicing. You can achieve speeds beyond 60mph by following the supplied ARRMA tuning path.
- Ready to Rip: You can feel the 60+MPH speed of the GRANITE'S BLX Brushless sytem across any terrain. The GRANITE BLX comes complete with an aggressive eye-catching Monster Truck Bodyshell which is made from super-strong Polycarbonate.
- Tires: Large-scale multi-surface dBoots tires provide awesome traction on a wide variety of surfaces. Your GRANITE BLX Monster Truck will always stay in-control, allowing you to master advanced driving techniques quickly and easily.
- Chassis: The GRANITE BLX is based around a super-tough composite chassis. The GRANITE BLX is super-durable and hard-wearing. Oil-filled shocks and super-tough composite suspension arms provide consistent performance in any conditions. The waterproof BLX85 ESC allows for fast and exciting transfer of power when the conditions are wet and wild.
- Wheelies: The ARRMA GRANITE BLX has a super-tough adjustable rear wheelie bar. You'll need it because the GRANITE BLX wheelies for fun.
- Battery Versatility: The GRANITE BLX has been designed to provide pulse-racing excitement for you and your friends. Just add your choice of battery pack and suitable charger and four AA Batteries for your 2.4Ghz radio transmitter, and away you go. The GRANITE BLX will accept 2S or 3S LiPo batteries or 6 or 7 cell NiMh stick packs. The maximum dimensions of the battery pack are 6.18 x 1.89 x 1.06" (157 x 48 x 27mm).
- Waterproof Radio Box: The ARRMA radio box is fully waterproof and dustproof. Designed to keep your 2.4Ghz reciever safe, no matter how much dirt and water you blast through.
- Easy Access Battery Door: The ARRMA easy-access battery tray will allow you to obtain fast and easy access to your battery, whilst providing a safe and secure enclosure when the driving action gets rough.
- Gear Differential: This super-strong composite and ultra-durable steel diff unit will keep your ARRMA vehicle running smoothly and efficiently.
Max Speed (mph): 60+mph / 96+km/h
Power Type: Brushless
Build Status: RTR
Build Configuration: Rear Motor
Drive Type: 2WD
Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Length: 484mm / 19.06"
Wheelbase: 287mm / 11.3"
Ride Height: 50mm / 1.97"
Front Width: 339mm / 13.35"
Rear Width: 342mm / 13.46"
Height: 200mm / 7.87"
Locking Diffs: No
Number of Diffs: 1
Weight w/out Battery: 2.16kg / 4lbs 12oz
Max Battery Dimensions: 157x48x27mm / 6.18x1.89x1.06"
Warranty Level: 2 Year Manufacturer Limited
- Granite BLX Monster Truck
- TTX300 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Hex Wrenches
- Cross Wrench
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- (1) 2S or 3S LiPo Battery Pack OR 6-cell or 7-cell NiMH Battery Pack w/T-Style Connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2016.
It isn't bulletproof straight out of the box, but it's a durable platform with a lot of potential for upgrades. At $250, you can afford to make upgrades to this truck without breaking the bank. After I discovered its weak points through bashing, I was able to fix them through upgrades, and now the truck is my go-to bashing vehicle.
If you're willing to put a little bit of time and money into it, this truck can be an extremely capable and fun basher, for much less money than what other RTRs cost.