Arrma Fury 1/10 Scale Electric RTR Short Course Truck w/ATX300 2.4GHz Radio System (Purple)
This is the Arrma Fury 1/10 Scale Electric Ready to Run Short Course Truck. Short Course racing is raw, exciting, fast and fun. If you want a Short Course truck that is fast, fun and looks awesome, then the Fury is exactly what you need. The Fury is a Ready-To-Run, 1/10 scale, 2WD electric Short Course truck that will let you and your friends tear-up your local track, parking lot or garden. Designed for strength and super-quick battery changing, the ‘Fury’ won’t leave you in a rage. It will leave you wanting more Short Course fun. Race the Fury against your friends and see who is the SC king on your block.
The Arrma MEGA ESC and MEGA 15T brushed electric motor are a durable waterproof combo that will let you run your Arrma Fury in all sorts of weather conditions. The waterproofed ESC means that even if it rains (or snows), you can keep having fun. Plus, the 15T brushed MEGA motor combined with a standard 7.2V NiMH 6-cell battery pack will allow your Arrma Fury to reach speeds up to 30+MPH! With faster optional motors and even more powerful optional batteries, your Arrma Fury will burn-up the street, parking lot, backyard or racetrack. 30+MPH is just the beginning! All this speed needs some serious control, and the included Arrma ATX300 transmitter is the only transmitter in the world that can be left-or-right handed with no disassembly needed. Arrma is all about fun and sharing, and the ATX300 transmitter allows you to pass the transmitter to anyone. With the simple press of a button they can change the angle of the steering wheel for maximum comfort and driving feel.
- The tiny ARX300 receiver will bind seamlessly with your ATX300 transmitter. If you want to, you can bind up to six different ARX300 receivers to each ATX300 transmitter.
- With your Arrma receiver safely shielded in the purpose-designed splash-proof receiver box, you can go drive regardless of the weather. Combined with the MEGA waterproof ESC and MEGA 15T motor, you and your friends can keep on enjoying your Arrma Fury when the going gets tough and wet!
- 'dBoots' Sandscorpion tires are fast, consistent, long lasting and give awesome grip, just where you need it. The specially developed rubber compound means that the tire wear is low, so you will have plenty of drive time before you need to re-dBoot your Arrma Fury!
- Four oil-filled, coil-over shock absorbers will keep your Arrma Fury under-control and super-smooth. Changing the oil thickness with optional oils and using optional springs will allow you to fine-tune your Arrma Fury to any surface.
- If 30+MPH isn't fast enough for you, then some of today's optional brushless systems will provide you with maximum power. Combine these with optional LiPo batteries, and your Arrma Fury could reach awesome speeds.
- The Arrma Fury comes with an oil-filled metal geared differential as standard. The metal gear transmission allows the Fury to handle the output of high power brushless/LiPo systems. Super-smooth and consistent performance is another reason why a geared differential is part of the Arrma Fury design.
- A slipper clutch is important to ensure you get just the right amount of power to the wheels. With the precision slipper clutch you can fine-tune your Arrma Fury for perfect off-the-line performance.
- High-grade materials have been used throughout the Arrma Fury, and the drivetrain is no exception. Tough steel driveshafts and output shafts, combined with the steel gears in the gearbox, mean that the Arrma Fury can cope with vicious power AND will keep going, and going, and going.
- The Arrma designers were asked to design a body that was beautiful and strong, and they nailed it! Polycarbonate is the material of choice for 1/10 scale off-road cars because it is strong yet lightweight and each Arrma Fury comes with a factory-painted "Salvador" body shell.
- The Arrma Fury comes with a twin vertical plate (TVP) chassis design, as standard. Unlike some other RTR cars, the Arrma Fury uses high-grade materials to make it perform, and look amazing. The Arrma Fury also uses an aluminum front bulkhead skid plate to offer protection from the roughest conditions.
- The Arrma Fury has been designed to allow the batteries to be changed without removing the polycarbonate bodyshell. This makes changing the battery quick and easy; Just slide out the battery door pin, open the battery door and replace the battery. It's that simple!
- Super tough hex hardware has been used throughout the Arrma Fury. Industry standard in the best RC models, you will need fewer tools, meaning maintenance and upgrade jobs will be easy and quick.
Ride Height: 40mm
Front Width: 295mm
Front Track: 248mm
Rear Width: 295mm
Rear Track: 248mm
Weight: 1.95 kg
Hex Size: 12mm
Front Wheel Diameter: 55.6/76 mm 2.2"/3"
Rear Wheel Diameter: 55.6/76 mm 2.2"/3"
Battery Box Size: 185x57x26 mm
Suggested Battery Size: 138x47x25 mm
Top Speed: 30 mph+
Power: Brushed Electric
ESC: Waterproof MEGA ESC (Brushed)
Motor: 15 Turn MEGA (Brushed)
ARRMA Skill Level: 6
Low Voltage Cut-off: Yes
Gears: Single Speed
Battery Type: 6/7 cell or 2S Stick
Spur Gear: 87 Tooth
Servo: ARRMA AS-1 (Standard Torque)
Pinion Gear: 18 Tooth
Transmitter: ATX300 2.4Ghz
Receiver: ARX300 2.4Ghz
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6
Needed to Complete:
- 6 - 7 cell NiMH or 2S LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on April 12, 2012.