Arrma ADX-10 1/10 Electric RTR 2wd Buggy w/ATX300 2.4GHz, Battery & Charger (Green)
This is the Arrma ADX-10 1/10 Electric RTR 2wd Buggy, with a green 'Ripper' body and an included ATX300 radio system, 7.2V battery and wall charger. The ARRMA ‘ADX10’ is a factory assembled, Ready-To-Run, 1/10 scale, 2WD electric off-road race buggy that will let you compete with anyone. Designed for FUN, but at home on the race track, the ADX10's low-profile polycarbonate body and wing give the car super-streamlined speed and high-velocity cornering abilities. The all-metal gearbox means that this buggy is LiPo and brushless ready for when 30+ MPH is not enough! Complete with ‘dBoots’ tires and a MEGA 15T motor, as well as an included 7.2V stick pack and wall charger, the ADX10 is a new kind of buggy for a new kind of RC fan.
- 30MPH Top Speed: The 15T brushed MEGA motor, combined with a standard 7.2V NiMh 6-cell battery pack will give your ARRMA ADX-10 30+MPH of furious speed. With faster (optional) motors and even more powerful (optional) batteries, your ARRMA ADX-10 will burn-up the street, parking lot, backyard or racetrack. 30+MPH is just the beginning.
- ATX300 Radio System: The ARRMA ATX300 transmitter is the only transmitter in the world that can be left- or right-handed without the need to disassemble the unit. ARRMA is all about fun and sharing. With the ATX300 you can pass your transmitter onto anyone and with a simple button press, they can change the angle of the steering wheel for maximum comfort and driving feel. The tiny ARX300 receiver will bind seamlessly with your ATX300 transmitter. If you want to, you can bind up to six different ARX300 receivers to each ATX300 transmitter.
- Waterproof ESC & Motor: The ARRMA MEGA ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) and MEGA 15T brushed electric motor will let you run your ARRMA ADX-10 in all sorts of weather conditions. The waterproofed ESC means that even if it rains (or snows), you can keep on having fun.
- dBoots Terrabyte & Multirib Tires: 'dBoots' are fast, consistent and give awesome grip, just where you need it. Each dBoots tire has been specially designed to give maximum traction and control. The specially developed rubber compound means that the tire wear is low, so you will have plenty of drive time before you need to re-dBoot your ARRMA ADX-10!
- Oil Filled Shocks & Performance Springs: Four oil-filled, coil-over sprung shock absorbers will keep your ARRMA ADX-10 under-control and super-smooth. Taking and landing jumps will be easy as the fully independent suspension soaks-up each bump and ramp. Changing the oil thickness with optional oils and using optional springs will allow you to fine-tune your ARRMA ADX-10 to any surface.
- Brushless Ready Transmission: If 30+MPH isn't fast enough for you, then some of today's brushless motor and ESC systems will give you maximum power. Combine these optional systems with optional LiPo batteries, and your ARRMA ADX-10 could reach awesome speeds. With metal gear transmission, the ARRMA ADX-10 has been designed to handle the output of these brushless/LiPo power systems.
- Ripper Body Shell & Race Legal Rear Wing: Beautiful and strong. That is what ARRMA designers were asked to do when they designed the ARRMA ADX-10 body. Polycarbonate is the material of choice for 1/10 scale off-road cars because it is strong yet lightweight. Each ARRMA ADX-10 comes with a factory-painted body. With several colors to choose from, your ARRMA ADX-10 will be the best looking RC ride around.
- Oil Filled Metal Gear Differential: Like some of the pro-spec RC racing cars, your ARRMA ADX-10 comes with an oil-filled metal geared differential as standard. Being metal-geared, your ARRMA ADX-10 differential will cope with the fastest (optional) power systems. Super-smooth and consistent performance is another reason why a geared differential is part of your ARRMA ADX-10 design.
- Adjustable Precision Slipper Clutch: A slipper clutch is important to ensure you get just the right amount of power to the wheels; too much power and your ARRMA ADX-10 will wheel spin or wheelie, too little power and your ARRMA ADX-10 will be slow off the line. With the precision slipper clutch you can fine-tune your ARRMA ADX-10 for perfect off-the-line performance.
- Aluminum Chassis Components: The ARRMA ADX-10 comes with a twin vertical plate (TVP) chassis design, as standard. Unlike some other RTR cars, the ARRMA ADX-10 uses high-grade materials to make it perform, and look, amazing. The ARRMA ADX-10 also uses an aluminum front bulkhead skid plate to offer protection from the toughest conditions.
- Easy Access Underside Battery Tray: The ARRMA ADX-10 has been designed to allow the batteries to be changed without removing the polycarbonate body. This makes changing the battery quick and easy; there is no need to remove awkward body snap-pins. Just slide out the battery door pin, open the battery door and replace the battery.
- Splash & Dust Proof Receiver Box: With your ARRMA receiver safely shielded in the purpose-designed splash-proof receiver box, you can enjoy your ARRMA ADX-10 whatever the weather. Combined with the MEGA waterproof ESC and MEGA 15T motor, you and your friends can keep on enjoying your ARRMA ADX-10 when the going gets tough and wet!
- Tough Steel Driveline & Turnbuckles: High-grade materials have been used throughout the ARRMA ADX-10, and the drivetrain is no exception. Tough steel driveshafts and output shafts, combined with the steel gears in the gearbox, mean that the ARRMA ADX-10 can cope with vicious power AND will keep going, and going, and going.
- Hex Hardware: Super tough hex hardware has been used throughout the ARRMA ADX-10. Industry standard in the best RC models, you will need fewer tools, meaning maintenance and upgrade jobs will be easy and quick.
Ride Height: 30mm
Front Width: 246mm
Front Track: 220mm
Rear Width: 246mm
Rear Track: 220mm
Weight: 1.29 kg
Hex Size: 12mm
Front Wheel Diameter: 55.5mm/2.2"
Rear Wheel Diameter: 55.5mm/2.2"
Battery Box Size: 147x57x26mm
Suggested Battery Size: 138x47x25mm
Power: Brushed Electric
ESC: Waterproof MEGA ESC (Brushed)
Motor: 15 Turn MEGA (Brushed)
Top Speed: 30 mph+
ARRMA Skill Level: 6
Low Voltage Cut-off: Yes
Gears: Single Speed
Battery Type: 7.4/7.2/6.6V Stick
Spur Gear: 81 Tooth
Pinion Gear: 22 Tooth
Servo: ARRMA AS-1 (Standard Torque)
Transmitter: ATX300 2.4GHz
Receiver: ARX300 2.4GHz
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6
Needed to Complete:
- Computer with internet access
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2012.
If your using a lipo you need to set the esc to lipo mode! and the only battery that i got to fit was this battery http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=20998
Fits perfect! I cut off the stupid moles connector and put bullets instead! fits very very well.
Alright so once that was done off to the track! I put about 3 packs through it with plenty of crashes. I never droven a buggy only 4wd sct. Alright so first pack! broke nothing!! awesome! i even wrecked on a huge triple alot, it cleared it very easy since i run on a small indoor track! I noticed the shocks are way way to soft for indoor!. I put 30 weight oil and put more preload clips in the rear and it handles alot better!
Second pack! I had a issue with the ball cup popping off on the front wheel hub! When i got home that day i put on some traxxas rod ends! I have yet to test the strenght of them! they are captured but we will see what happens. My pinion gear came off again and messed up the outside of my spur gear but is still usable! the arma comes with a 2 year warranty so i emailed them what happened and have yet to get a response!. But thats all that happened on my 2nd pack! crazy durable!
3rd pack!! I did some more tunning! the front suspension arms have alot of play so i removed the screw pin and added a washer to help the little play. PUT CA ON THE SCREW PINS!!! ASLO THE FRONT BRACE COMES LOOSE SO TAKE THE SCREWS OUT AND PUT SOME CA ON THEM!! CA!!!. Thats all that happened throught 3 packs! thats pretty good for a cheap buggy!
servo ( pick a good one because its a pain to change!)
i used my dx4 controller
lipo ( im keeping the brushed motor stock no brushless)
I need to upgrade tires! fronts are fine rears suck!
THIS BUGGY IS VERY VERY DURABLE! I GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING!)