Ares Neon-X Plus RTF Nano Electric Quadcopter Drone w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
The miniature quad with massive performance.
The Neon-X Plus is a high performance micro quad that's perfect for indoor flying in the smallest of spaces. Its bright LEDs mean that orientation is easy and that it's also massive fun to fly in the dark.
Features are plentiful and with three flight modes plus a flip function this palm-size ready to fly marvel is ideal for both the newcomer and the more experienced quad pilot. The integral rechargeable battery gives a flying time of around 4.5 minutes and, just as important, charging is quick and simple using the supplied USB charge lead.
- Ready To Fly: The Ares Neon-X Plus comes 100% factory assembled and includes a 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter, an integral rechargeable LiPo battery, a USB charge lead and spare propellers. All you need to fly is two AAA batteries for the transmitter.
- Advanced Transmitter: Comfortable and compact the 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter offers digital trims, a 360° aileron or elevator-induced flip function and a beginner-friendly control sensitivity setting.
- Protected Propellers: Durable guards protect the push-fit propellers from damage while the contrasting front / rear color scheme and attractive LED light system aid orientation.
- Suitable for all Abilities: Three control settings allow you to improve your flying skills at our own pace. Starting at ‘Low’ then moving through ‘Intermediate’ and on to ‘Advanced’ you’ll find that the Neon-X Plus gets increasingly more agile as you progress.
- Stability is Key: 6-axis gyro stabilized flight makes the Neon-X Plus feel and perform like a quad two or three times its size. You’ll love its super-smooth flying characteristics and positive control response.
Diagonal length (motor shaft - motor shaft): 53mm
Diagonal length (perimeter guard): 96mm
Rotor Diameter: 30mm
Battery: Integral 1S 3.7V LiPo
Charger: 1S 3.7V USB
Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz
- Neon-X Plus micro quadcopter.
- 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter.
- Integral 1S 3.7V Li-Po.
- USB charge lead.
- Spare propeller set.
Needed to Complete:
- (2) "AAA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on December 30, 2016.