This is the APC 8x6 Thin Electric Pusher Propeller. APC propellers are manufactured using a pultrusion process which allows for a higher fiber (60%) to resin (nylon binder) density. This provides substantially higher strength and stiffness than glass-filled nylon. The additional stiffness is beneficial to control vibration resonance response. The higher strength allows the use of thinner cross-sections, beneficial to weight and aerodynamic efficiency.
NOTE: This is a "Pusher" reverse rotation propeller.
- Computer-optimized design gives these props a thinner profile and more "bite" with less noise
- Lightweight molded nylon construction reduces rotating mass for higher output and longer life
- Reinforcing fibers help maintain true, constant pitch at any RPM
- Propeller Diameter: 8in (203.2mm)
- Pitch: 6in (152.4mm)
- Hub Diameter: 0.8in (20.32mm)
- Hub Thickness: 0.37in (9.398mm)
- Shaft Diameter: 0.25in (6.35mm)
- Weight: 0.49oz (13.89g)
- Rotation: CW (Reverse/Pusher)
This product was added to our catalog on March 31, 2008