Align T-Rex 150X DFC Combo BTF Electric Helicopter w/2 Batteries, Case, Motor, ESC, Gyro, Servos & Blades
This is the Align T-Rex 150X Bind-To-Fly Helicopter. Align's smallest and most petite 3D helicopter T-REX 150X, carries the same superior pedigree and design concept that originated from the successful T-REX line of helicopters. Feature strong power, superior flight control stability, and equipped with the high end components, far exceeding any other helicopters currently on the market.
Included is an integrated 6-axis gyro, Futaba S-FHSS based receiver, BL Heli supported ESC, and Bluetooth control system. Set up and update the flight parameter settings via the Smart Phone App Interface. Support for mobile devices, iOS & Android allows easy set up and adjustment to flight parameter settings. The app makes firmware updates easier to install. Download the free appto get the latest firmware update with additional improved functions. Main motor KV value is increased to 9000KV to deliver outstanding power, torque, and high efficiency with low power consumption delivering outstanding performance. The tail motor provides superior tail authority out performing all other micro heli's on the market.
T-Rex 150X features built in Futaba S-FHSS 2.4Ghz system, and support the use of Spektrum DSM2/DSMX / JR DSM2/DMSS satellite receivers.
Miniature size, control precision that resembles the larger helicopters, enables you to enjoy flying inside a confined space. Beginners can even enjoy this with ease by just turning down the speed. The innovative breakthrough T-Rex 150X will bring you a new dimension of flying enjoyment.
- Fully assembled and configured; just add a Futaba S-FHSS transmitter or Spektrum DSM2/DSMX - JR DSM2/DSMJ/DMSS satellite receiver and transmitter, then you're ready to fly.
- Integrated control system with specially optimized 6-axis gyro, receiver, electronic speed controller.
- All metal DFC main rotor head assembly featuring high end aesthetic and superior flight performance.
- 9000kV Brushless motor used in main rotor; paired with 2S 7.4V 250mAh battery, the unimaginable power will surprise your senses.
- 4g digital micro servos increase helicopter control speed and precision.
- Tail brushless motor sustain optimal tail locking performance under high head speed and extreme flight conditions.
- Two different skill level main blades included - Black/Advanced & Orange/Beginner
- Compatible with Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz, Spektrum DSM2.DSMX & JR DSM2.DMSS***
NOTE***: Pilots using Spektrum Radio Systems will need to purchase a Spektrum Remote Receiver (SPM9645). JR DMSS will require JRP03450.
Main Blade Length: 120mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 271mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 41mm
Motor Pinion Gear: 10T
Main Drive Gear: 78T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:7.8
Weight (w/o battery): 53g
- T-REX 150X Helicopter
- (1) 150M Main Motor
- (1) 150M Tail Motor
- (1) D3155 Digital Servo
- (1) DS150 Digital Servo
- (1) Main Blade Set (advanced)
- (1) Main Blade Set (beginner)
- (1) Remote Extension
- (1) Tail Blade
- (1) Bind Plug
- (2) 2S Lithium Polymer Battery (30C/250mAh)
This product was added to our catalog on November 8, 2016.
If you do a little research on this model (something I did NOT do before purchasing it unfortunately - bad on me), you will discover that many many people are having problems with it... especially when trying to use a Spektrum TX/RX.
I would not recommend the 150X unless you are interested in a very nice looking $240 paper-weight.)
Glad I got one. This is the best micro I have and I've bought many of them before.)