This is the Align DS650 Digital Tail Servo, and is intended for use as a rudder servo on T-Rex 600 and 700 class helicopters.
Align DS650 Digital Servo Features:
- Ultra-speed servo for instant tail control reaction. (0.048sec/60 deg).
- 12 Bits 4096 signal resolution for smooth movements.
- Ultra Performance Coreless Motor with fast reaction and low current.
- Hardened high strength super-alloy gears that increase the lifetime.
- Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servo's high efficiency.
- Supports digital & analog control signal.
- Powerful and precise servo, suitable for T-Rex 600/700 rudder use.
Align DS650 Digital Servo Specifications:
Stall torque: 55.54 Oz.In. @ 4.8V (4.0kg.cm), 69.43 Oz.In. @ 6.0V (5.0 kg.cm)
Motion speed: 0.058 sec/60° (4.8V), 0.048sec/60° (6.0V)
Rating voltage: DC 4.8-6V
Temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C ~ +60°C)
Included in box:
- (3) Servo rudder piece
- (1) Set screw
- (4) Rubber damper
- (4) Brass grommet
- (4) Tapping screw for servo
This product was added to our catalog on June 3, 2010