Align Black Shark III 700 Fuselage (700E F3C)
This is an optional Align Black Shark III 700 Fuselage, and is intended for use with the Align 700E F3C helicopter. The Black Shark III 700 fuselage is the result of a joint venture between Align and legendary Japanese designer Kurokawa Yoshihide. This fuselage is designed specifically for the T-Rex 700E in F3C competition. Ulike other fuselage designs that are dificult to assemble, this fuselage can be easily assembled with the included hardware. The aerodynamic shark shaped lines of the Black Shark III 700 minimizes wind resistance, while stabilizing the helicopter during F3C flight routines and improving the performance of the T-Rex 700E F3C even more, for total dominance in P and F class F3C competition.
A custom designed floating fuselage mounting system effectively reduces helicopter vibration and minimizes the resonance effect. The light weight fiberglass and carbon fiber construction weights only 520g, maintaining an optimal power to weight ratio. The colorful paint scheme is ideal for visibility while in the air and the unique quick release fuselage design allows for battery access with the removal of 4 screws. Finally, a low CG landing gear system not only reduces wind resistance during flight, but also contributes to the extraordinary style of the Black Shark III 700. This master-created fuselage is a must have for any T-Rex 700E F3C owner.
- Designed specifically for F3C competition.
- Unique shark shape minimizes wind resistance for F3C flight and stabilizes the helicopter, allowing competitors to excel in static maneuvers as well as superior tracking performance.
- Floating fuselage mounting design to effectively minimize vibration and resonance, achieving even more stable flight.
- Fiberglass and carbon fiber construction bring the weight down to mere 520g. Equipped with complete hardware for ease of assembly.
- Dedicated low CG landing gear painted in white color, minimizing wind resistance during flight and stabilizing helicopter landing.
- Quick fuselage removal design, battery access is achieved with removal of only 4 screws.
- Colorful paint scheme with 3D elements for optimal visibility during flight.
Length: 1422mm (56.0")
Width: 235mm (9.25")
Height: 278mm (10.9")
Weight: 520g (18.3 oz)
- (1) Black Shark III 700 Fuselage
- (1) Tail Torque Tube Unit
- (1) Metal Tail rotor control arm
- (1) Linkage ball C (M2) (5x9mm)
- (1) Rear (L) Frame mounting block
- (1) Rear (R) Frame mounting block
- (1) Front Frame mounting block
- (1) Rear Frame mounting block
- (2) Front brace
- (2) Rear brace
- (1) Frame Mount
- (1) Front Frame anti-vibration mount
- (1) Rear Frame anti-vibration mount
- (2) Magnet (8x3mm)
- (1) 700N Main Rotor Housing Jig
- (1) 700 Main Rotor Housing Jig
- (1) 2.5 Hand drill
- (1) M3 Tap
- (2) Landing skid
- (2) Skid pipe
- (4) Skid pipe end cap
- (4) Landing Skid Nut
- (4) Aluminum collar
- (1) Tail Boom mount foam
- (1) Tail Boom anti-vibration foam
- (2) Front frame anti-vibration foam
- (2) Rear frame anti-vibration foam
- (1) Frame mount foam
- (1) Socket collar screw (M36mm)
- (2) Washer (3x4.8x0.3mm)
- (1) Socket button head screw (M4x5mm)
- (1) Socket screw (M34mm)
- (10) Socket screw (M3x6mm)
- (14) Socket screw (M3x8mm)
- (4) Socket collar screw (M32mm)
- (4) M3 washer (8x3mm)
- (4) M3 Set screw (M3mm)
- (2) Special Washer (3x8mm)
This product was added to our catalog on July 9, 2012.