Align 450MX 6S Brushless Motor (1700kV)
This is the Align 450MX 6S, 1700kV Brushless Motor. This motor is recommended for use with the T-Rex 450 family of helicopters, and is compatible with any 450 class helicopter. Continuing the tradition of the 450MX's high efficiency, low temperature, and high torque advantages, the 450MX (1700kV) utilizes a 6S battery as its power foundation. Not only does the current drop by 10 amps, the battery and ESC exhibit even lower temperatures. The enormous power output makes you want to "hold on" to the controls! This is an ideal motor for those in search of the ultimate 3D power. Even for non-3D pilots, the 450MX 6S motor utilizes less than 5 amps at hover. Not only does this allow you to use smaller C-rating packs, the lower temperatures extend the life of the battery at the same time. These advantages make this an ideal motor for just about any 450 application.
- The 450MX motor incorporates a radial fan in its end bell, creating powerful airflow to dissipate heat.
- Tweaks to the motor design and reduction in weight not only contributes to a dramatic increase in power, but the high efficiency cooling system enables cooler operating temperatures during and after flights when compared to the previous generation motors.
- The 450MX motor armature features a unique balance adjustment to reduce the serious vibration problem that is found in other small motors.
- Maintenance free, high torque, high efficiency, low temperature variant, stable and quiet.
- Japanese made high-speed ball bearings, powerful magnetic outrunner rotor.
Input voltage: DC 7.4-22.2V 2-6cell Li-Po
Max continuous current: 30A/45A (5 sec)
Max output power: Approx. 650W/970W (5 sec)
kV value: 1700kV
Dimension: Spindle 3.5x29.2x38mm
Weight: Approx. 83g
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2011.