AKA "EVO" Deja Vu 2.4" Rear Buggy Pre-Mounted Tires (2) (Yellow) (Ultra Soft) w/12mm Hex
This is a pack of two AKA Racing "EVO" Deja Vu Rear Buggy Tires, pre-mounted on yellow EVO rear wheels. The 1:10 EVO Deja Vu is a "bar" tire developed to excel on both indoor clay and hard packed outdoor tracks. The carcass features the 1/8 scale EVO style bead, combined with a taller tread pattern to cut through dust with ease, providing a longer wearing tire that is ideal for abrasive tracks.
- EVO Bead: The EVO bead design uses an 1/8 scale style L-shaped bead mount. This allows the user to glue the tire to the wheel more effectively, creating a much stronger glue bond.
- EVO Wheel: The EVO wheel has been redesigned to be stronger and stiffer. The EVO wheel features pre-punched vent holes in the wheel, combined with the L-shape bead that makes tire mounting much easier by giving you a wider and easily accessible gluing surface to ensure a strong bond between the tire and wheel.
- Red Insert (Soft): The red insert is designed to soak up the big bumps with its fluted I.D. while still holding its shape in the turns to increase corner speed and consistency.
- Tread Performance: Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it's a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.
This product was added to our catalog on May 7, 2015.
- Kyosho Lazer ZX-5
- Kyosho Lazer ZX-6
- Kyosho Lazer ZX-6.6
- Kyosho Ultima RB5
- Kyosho Ultima RB6
- Losi 22
- Losi 22 2.0
- Losi 22 3.0
- Losi 22 3.0 SPEC-Racer
- Losi 22-4
- Team Associated RC10 B4.2
- Team Associated RC10 B44.1
- Team Associated RC10 B44.2
- Team Associated RC10 B44.3
- Team Associated RC10 B5
- Team Associated RC10 B5M
- Team Associated RC10 B5M Factory Lite
- Team Associated RC10 B6
- Team Associated RC10 B64
- Team Associated RC10 B64D
- Team Associated RC10 B6D