Yokomo BD8 2018 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit (Carbon Chassis)
This is the Yokomo BD8 2018 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit. 1/10 touring cars are one of the biggest and most competitive market in the world. Yokomo has been releasing the BD series since 2014 and has achieved the world championship in multiple occasions: in 2014 with the BD7 and 2016 with the BD8. This updated BD8 2018 is a further refinement of the previous model to push the limits further and be extremely competitive.
In order to reduce the weight in the drivetrain, the front spool has been redesigned with updated formulated resin and all the other composite parts were updated to increase the overall performances. The updated special graphite materials has also been used for the suspension parts. The upper deck and main chassis has been redesigned to increase the rigidly and optimize the balance of the car. While the updates may seem minor and conservative they are actually introducing many important improvements in all areas.
- Updated Center Aligned Front Belt System, the front belt now runs up the middle of the car which improves the carís balance as well as smoothness during on-power acceleration.
- 40T Pulley, increase more drive efficiency and optimize the chassis role balance.
- The redesigned plastic pulley integrated front spool
- The redesigned large sized rod end ball & open type rod end
- Capable for installing PCS Rod for more grip and acceleration.
- The redesigned carbon graphite chassis and upper deck
- Bush insert aluminum suspension mount has optimized for ultra LCG architecture
- Active road surface tracing designed motor mount
- Center mounting of heavier weight parts for higher driving performance.
- Aluminum Servo mount is standard bundled
- Front double joint universal is standard bundled
- Composite belt tensioner is standard bundled
- Low center gravity as well as high capacity at SLF short shock II
NOTE: Completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2017.