XRAY X4 2023 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit
The XRAY X4 2023 1/10 Electric Touring Car Aluminum "Flex" Chassis Kit features class leading performance and the quality you expect from a premium XRAY product. This 2023 version incorporates several updates to the chassis enhancing the driving experience further, to provide an incredibly tunable and competitive platform.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. This is a kit that requires assembly. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
X4 2023 Features:
- Three Chassis Versions Available:
- Graphite Edition: Excellent for low to medium traction surfaces
- Aluminum "Flex" Edition: Excellent for low/medium to medium/high traction surfaces
- Aluminum "Solid" Edition: Excellent for medium/high to very high traction surfaces
- Redesigned XLP shocks are 9mm shorter for improved cornering speed, steering response, and stability makes the car easier to drive in all surface conditions
- Shocks are 2.6g lighter removing 10.4g from the front and rear of the chassis improves weight placement while retaining the same internal oil volume compared to ULP shocks for consistent dampening
- Redesigned pistons for improved travel from the more compact shock design
- Redesigned springs are 3mm shorter to match the updated shocks. Available in a full range of standard spring rates plus 2 alternatives of the progressive springs C2.4-2.6 and C2.6-2.9
- The most popular spring combo is included in the kit: C2.5-2.8 in front and C2.6 in rear
- Redesigned membrane shape and material for reduced maintenance. The membranes have a longer lifespan without any change to rebound settings
- Front shock towers matched to short shocks. 8mm lower to improve CG with two optimized shock mounting positions
- Rear shock tower is updated to work with the short shocks. Redesigned with additional material to improve durability in severe crashes and 8mm lower with 2 shock mounting positions to improve CG and optimize handling.
- Heavy duty lower bulkheads improve durability while maintaining ultra-low weight
- Heavy duty upper clamps improve durability in hard crashes
- 3 dot caster bushings are included for the rear suspension for most common 2.5 and 3.5 rear caster settings
- ECS and CVD axles feature grooves for the updated SCS - spring clip system that secures the wheel hub to the axle. The redesigned SCS system allows easier assembly and maintenance.
- Wheel hubs are 0.5mm narrower than original X4 hexes to improve steering and traction and install using updated axle SCS spring clip system
- Front and rear BB drive shafts included for improved cornering speed and rotation
- Steel diff and solid axle outdrives included to work with BB drive shafts
- Heavy duty steering plates with improved strength from thicker material provide improved durability. The updated shape gives extra clearance when using low downstop to prevent arm rub at full steering lock. Counter sunk screw from the bottom for easier bump steer adjustment and no need to change ball end length.
- Stronger ARS plates from thicker material for improved durability in serious crashes. The updated design uses counter sunk screw from the bottom for easier toe gain/loss shims adjustment.
- 1mm longer pivot balls included in the kit together with standard ones if more than 0.5 shim is used under rear hub for better thread engagement and improved hub durability
- Rear graphite body post holder provides improved durability in serious crashes. Instead of the previous groove, there are 6 holes with 1.2mm spacing for easier and more precise mounting of horizontal rear body posts
- 2pc top decks included in the kit for improved steering and traction. Reinforced around the motor mount screws area and the flex groove in the front top deck is thinner to keep more material for improved durability.
- The included front top deck is tailored for common conditions typically found when using either graphite or aluminum chassis. The graphite editions include the open front top deck; both aluminum editions include the braced front deck with a special wave shaped bridge that reinforces the flex of the front suspension without being completely rigid for improved stability and better consistency in higher traction conditions.
- Most common 1.2 front/rear anti-roll bars included into the graphite version and 1.3 front and 1.2 rear in aluminum versions
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- 2S LiPo battery
- Compatible battery charger
- Electronic Speed Control
- Wheels and Tires
- Body & Polycarbonate Paint
- Tools for assembly
This product was added to our catalog on December 20, 2022