This is the Western Robotics RC Racing USB Link. The RC Racing USB Link is designed to interface with all popular brands of radio control systems via receiver servo plug(s) as a PC based USB game controller. This allows you to practice racing R/C models with most types of R/C racing simulator software. It is also equipped with servo plugs that provides easy installation to your R/C receiver. This RC racing link is compatible with any R/C receiver with 2 channel Futaba type inputs. Features:
- Radio control system to PC USB game controller interface.
- Easy USB Plug and Play operation with Windows 98, ME, 2000 & XP.
- Reads up to 2 Analog Channels from the receiver with auto-self calibration.
- No software drivers required. L.E.D. indicator status.
- Compatible with most R/C racing simulators and games.
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011