Werks Team Line B5-Pro II .21 Off-Road Competition Buggy Engine (Turbo Plug)
The Werks Team Line B5-Pro II is a revised version of the renowned B5 Pro. Werks engineers went back to the drawing board, and made the B5 Pro even better! The B5-Pro II produces aggressive stump pulling bottom end power, with strong mid and top end that makes it a great truggy engine. Additionally, the B5 Pro II is well suited for buggy applications when you want aggressive power and insane bottom end.
Engine includes a Werks TLP5BT #5 Turbo Glow Plug. The glow plugs recommended for this engine are the Werks Racing TLP5BT #5 and TLP6BT #6. Pipe recommendation is Werks Racing 2013 (WRX6658C) for Truggy use and Werks Racing 2058 (WRX6659C) for Buggy use.
B5-Pro II features:
- Revised port timing for improved performance.
- “Swiss” ceramic rear bearing for improved reliability and reduced friction.
- Double shielded front bearing for improved reliability.
- Lightened and epoxy ramped crankshaft allows the engine to spool up faster for improved acceleration and improved fuel economy.
- Black anodized crankcase for improved heat dissipation.
- Billet rear back plate to reduce weight and create a more rigid case assembly.
- Improved carburetor heat shield to improve carburetor consistency and reduce possibility of heat saturation.
- Revised carburetor design for easier tuning and improved stability.
- Modified crankcase and new super low CG wrap around head design for improved heat dissipation and reduces overall CG of vehicle for improved handling.
- O-ring sealed head button for improved sealing and reduces the likely hood of dirt entering engine during routine maintenance.
RPM Racing: 3,000-41,000
Output: 2.7hp at 33,000rpm
Sleeve: Five Port, Chrome Plated Brass
Piston: SNS Machined High-Silicon Aluminum Alloy
Connecting Rod: Knife Edged, Double Bushed 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
Carburetor: Revised 2010, 2 Needle, Adjustable Venturi, Heat Isolation Sleeve.
Cooling Head: Lightweight, CNC Machined, Super Low CG Wrap Around Case Design
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2016.
Bottom end to rip out of corners for jumps. Very goop top end and engine purs like a kitten when getting out of the throttle. Highly recommend this engine.
THANKS WERKS Running engine in buggy with pipe and manifold recommended by WERKS.)