Traxxas E-Maxx RTR Brushless 4WD Monster Truck (Blue) w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio & TSM
The Ultimate Electric 4X4 Maxx Monster!
Now With Self Righting!*
Traxxas' E-Maxx Brushless Edition is better equipped than ever! The already-loaded E-Maxx now includes Traxxas Stability Management waterproof electronics, and the TQi transmitter as standard equipment. This heavy-duty setup gives E-Maxx wheel-lifting torque and brutally quick acceleration on the way to over 35mph with two 7-cell NiMH batteries—or blow by 65mph by installing optional Power Cell 3S LiPo batteries!
Note: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas E-Maxx model TRA39086-4 is available in four different color schemes: red, blue, black and grey-black. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
The Traxxas exclusive Self-Righting feature made its debut in the ground-breaking X-Maxx monster truck. But Traxxas didn’t limit this innovation to one truck. With one press of a button, your monster truck can automatically get itself back on all four tires. This means the action doesn’t have to stop to rescue an upside down truck.
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your E-Maxx making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as dusty asphalt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop.
- TSM make the vehicle easier to drive
- TSM works to stabilize the vehicle over rough and loose surfaces
- TSM dramatically improves braking performance, preventing the vehicle from spinning out
- TSM never restricts throttle (or fun!)
- TSM assistance is fully adjustable, or can be turned off
- TSM is fully compatible with Traxxas Link
- Traxxas Stability Management
- 30+mph with 2-7cell MiMH packs, 65+mph on 6S LiPo! (batteries sold separately)
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- High-power 2200Kv motor
- Factory-installed waterproof MXL-6s Brushless Power System
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement in water, mud and snow!
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Heady-Duty 17mm Hex Hubs
- Massive 6.3" Maxx Tires
- Adjustable Wheelie Bar
- ProGraphix Body
- Waterproof, High-Torque, Digital Steering Servos
- Brushless-Ready Heavy-Duty Transmission
- Extreme-Duty Torque-Control Slipper Clutch
- Extended Wheelbase, Low CG Chassis
- Quick Release Battery Hold Downs
- Heavy Duty Chassis Braces with Transmission Skidplate
- Double-Shear Captured Linkages
- 8-Shock Maxx Suspension
- Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
Length: 22.5 inches (571mm)
Front Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
Rear Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 4 inches (101mm)
Weight: 154oz (4.36kg)
Height (overall): 9.5 inches (241mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
Speed Control Type: MXL-6s Waterproof; Forward/Reverse/Brake
Motor (electric): Brushless, 2200kV
Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Traxxas Stability Management
Top Speed: 35+mph w/ two NiMH batteries (65+mph w/ two 3S LiPo Batteries)
Skill Level: 2
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter); two 7-cell NiMH batteries or two 2S or 3S LiPo Batteries
- E-Maxx Brushless Edition, Ready-To-Race
- 2200kV Brushless Motor
- MXL-6s Electronic Speed Control
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- Quick Start Guide
- Quality Tool Set
Needed To Complete:
- (2) Battery Packs w/Traxxas Connector (choose from two 7-Cell 8.4V NIMH Batteries, two 2S 7.4V LiPo Batteries or two 3S 11.1V LiPo Batteries)
- Compatible Battery Charger w/Traxxas Connector (must be compatible with chosen battery type)
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
*NOTE: The self-righting feature requires the use of 3S LiPo batteries; it will not work with 2S LiPo's or NiMH battery packs.
This product was added to our catalog on May 15, 2017.