The Team Brood B-Mag Magnesium Slipper Eliminator is an extremely lightweight TLR 22 option for serious racers looking for a more instantaneous power delivery and reduced transmission rotating mass. The magnesium material has been MAO coated to create a hard and durable finish, and the eliminator hub is over .5 a gram lighter than similar products machined from aluminum.
To install, secure Slipper Eliminator to Kimbrough style spur gear using the included 3x5mm Button Head Screws. Add a small amount of thread lock to the screws. Slide the assembly onto the Top Shaft (TLR red washer must be used), and the use the included non-serrated flanged M4 Lock Nut to secure the Slipper Eliminator to the top shaft. Do NOT over tighten nut or screws. Firmly snug is plenty of force to hold units on.
Only works with TLR 22 Buggy series Top Shafts (4.0 Shafts will require a Non-Serrated Flanged M3 Lock Nut). Losi 22s Drag cars must be converted to a TLR 22 5.0 Buggy Top Shaft to use the Eliminator.
- TLR 22 option for serious racers
- Instantaneous power delivery
- Precision machined magnesium material
- MAO coating creates a hard and durable finish
- Lighter than a slipper, and lighter than an aluminum eliminator for reduced overall rotating mass
Weight: 1.5 Grams
Material: AZ61 Magnesium
- (1) Magnesium Slipper Eliminator
- (3) Nickel Plated 12.9 M3x5mm Button Head Screws
- (1) Non-Serrated Flanged M4 Aluminum Lock Nut
This product was added to our catalog on January 17, 2022