Team Associated SC10 4x4 RTR Brushless 4WD Short Course Truck w/2.4GHz (Lucas Oil)
This is the Team Associated SC10 4x4 1/10 Scale RTR Brushless Electric 4WD Short Course Truck with an included Lucas Oil replica body. Team Associated is proud to present the SC10 4x4 Ready-To-Run R/C replicas of the 800+ horsepower short course race trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The SC10 4x4 RTR comes with your choice of three different factory finished bodies: the Lucas Oil truck driven by Carl Renezeder, the Pro Comp truck driven by Travis Coyne, and the Rockstar/Makita truck driven by Kyle and Todd LeDuc.
The SC10 4x4 RTR comes packed with unique high-performance features, like the composite modular chassis design with sealed receiver box and removable speed control tray for easy maintenance. 4WD short-course trucks need serious power and the new Reedy 550 SL brushless motor dishes out plenty thanks to the new water-resistant XP SC1200 speed control complete with heat sink and fan. This is one serious 4x4 truck.
SC10 4x4 Ready-To-Run Features:
- XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with S2008MG high torque, metal-gear steering servo
- Water-resistant, high-power, LiPo-ready XP SC1200 brushless speed control with heat sink fan and Deans® Ultra Plug® battery connector
- Reedy 550-SL 3500kV 4-pole brushless motor
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Unique dual gearbox drive train coupled together with a 5mm heavy duty belt system with external tension adjustment
- 32-pitch front and rear gearboxes with sealed fluid-filled differentials
- Decoupled center slipper clutch allows for front and rear wheel drive to slip independently, resulting in more traction and stability on bumpy track conditions
- CVAs with captured drive pins and heavy duty 6mm alloy axles
- 12mm hex drive KMC® replica wheels front and rear with aggressive short-course racing tires.
- Officially licensed replica championship short-course racing body
- 13mm blue aluminum big-bore threaded shocks with low friction X-ring seals
- Composite modular tub chassis with low-CG and "low polar moment" design
- Removable ESC tray for easy clean-up and maintenance
- Ball-bearing steering system with adjustable steering stops
- All-metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
SC10 4x4 RTR Specifications:
Weight: 2775g (Weight will vary depending on battery used)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.57:1
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA batteries
- 2S LiPo or 6-cell sub-C rechargeable battery pack with Deans® Ultra Plug®
- Appropriate battery charger
This product was added to our catalog on November 23, 2011.
The truck is very responsive , very fast and very durable. Working on this truck is not easy but I think that this is part of the fun working on RC car. I would definitely recommend this truck even to people that are new to the hobby. JUST get the sway bars they are a MUST.)