This is the Team Associated RC8.2e RS 1/8 Brushless RTR Electric Buggy with an included 2.4GHz Radio System, Reedy Wolfpack LiPo Battery and a Reedy Compact Balance Battery Charger.
The RC8.2e comes loaded with performance features like the powerful Reedy 2000kv brushless motor, Reedy brushless electronic speed control, XP 2.4GHz radio system, and Big Bore shocks with free Shock Kit Upgrade!
In addition, the RC8.2e Brushless RTR LiPo Combo includes a Reedy high-capacity LiPo battery and Reedy Compact Balance Charger. The added benefit of having Factory Team option parts available allows you customize your RC8.2e to suit your needs.
- Powerful Reedy 2000kV brushless motor
- Reedy high-power brushless electronic speed control
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with high-torque XP metal gear servo
- Factory-finished RC8.2e buggy body, in either red or blue
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Enclosed receiver box
- High-traction knobby tires
- Powerful Reedy WolfPack LiPo battery and Reedy Compact Balance Charger
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 470mm (18.5in)
Width: 305mm (12.01in)
Wheelbase: 323mm (12.72in)
Weight: 3661g (8.07lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 4.30:1
Needed To Complete:
- (6) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. This model is available in two different color schemes: red and blue. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2016
I can say I'm absolutely thrilled with it! Not a single problem and performance is better than expected. What is also incredibly fun is slowly upgrading pieces to beautiful metallic blue aluminum parts (which you can also find on amain), which I'm currently doing.
Also, amain was reliable and delivered a flawless package in a timely manner.