The Team Associated DR10 Team Kit was developed for racers who prefer to build their own chassis, rather than buy something that is RTR out of the box. An ideal choice for no-prep racing, as well as the sanctioned Street Eliminator class, the DR10 kit features a rear anti-roll bar, 26 precision ball bearings, a water-resistant enclosed receiver box, fully adjustable suspension, vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, and 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch - everything you need to go toe to toe with any group of outlaws.
NOTE: Painted body, tires, and electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See the needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels
- Lightweight drag race inspired wheels
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Rear silicone diff fluid
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate for both NiMh and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA driveshafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Water-resistant, enclosed receiver box
- Metric hardware throughout
- 26 precision ball bearings
- Many Factory Team options are already available!
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: On-Road
- Body Style: Other
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit*
- Length: varies
- Width: 272mm (10.71in)
- Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68in)
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 2WD
Needed to Complete:
- 540-size electric motor
- Electronic speed control
- 2-3 cell 7.4V-11.1V LiPo or 6-7cell NiMH battery pack
- Battery charger
- 2-channel surface transmitter and receiver
- Steering servo
- 1:10 scale 2.2" / 3.0" rear tires and 2.2" front tires
- CA glue for tires and wheels
- 1:10 scale Drag Racing (No-Prep) body
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body, and body scissors
This product was added to our catalog on August 3, 2020
As another had stated, I too had some parts missing with this kit. I was missing a number of screws and had to dig through my spare misc box for more screws. It was also missing one of the little red o-rings for the diff, PLUS the cva's that were pre-built were completely rusty and had to replace them, plus it would have been nice if they had given us threaded shock bodies......
A major perk of this kit was the OPTIONAL anti-roll kit was also included! Overall very happy with this purchase.
Shocks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....they forgot to finish mine, not one thread!! But the don’t leak when built and slimed properly.
Don’t forget the shine, this is a well built solid rig. Would I buy another? Yes in a heartbeat. A large amount of fun in this modest box!