Tamiya Monster Beetle 2015 2WD Monster Truck Kit
The Tamiya Monster Beetle is back! After a long absence, the classic 1980's R/C phenomenon returns as an updated "you build" kit ready to conquer and destroy anything in its path. The Monster Beetle 2015 features the classic Volkswagen Beetle body, mounted on an all-action 2WD chassis fitted with big tires for rough-and-tumble off-road fun. With "Albert Attaboy" behind the wheel, this updated version promises to be great fun for both beginners and vintage enthusiasts around the world.
- The injection-molded plastic body accurately captures the form of the early VW Beetle.
- Includes many of the original stickers kept over from the original model design as well as newly-designed markings.
- The rugged original ABS space frame chassis has been kept. It utilizes double-wishbone front, and trailing arm rear suspension setups in tandem with CVA oil-filled dampers.
- Rear universal drive shafts transfer power smoothly, and come with rubber boots to protect outdrives from dust.
- A large dust cover is included to protect the R/C gear equipment.
- The model has 130mm-diameter tires with a combined lug/pin spike tread. They are paired with gold color plated one-piece wheels.
- Includes a driver figure.
Construction type: Assembly kit
Terrain use: Multi-Purpose
Drive type: Gearbox
Drive line: Dog bone
Differential type: Gear
Suspension: Independent suspension
Steering mechanism: Direct servo
Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
Shock damper material: Plastic
Tire type: Rubber
Tire tread: Lug/pin-spike
Body material: ABS Plastic
Chassis material: Plastic
Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
ESC model: TBLE-02S
LED Light buckets: No
LED lights: No
Motor: 540-brushed type
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Adjustable camber: Fixed
Adjustable toe angles: Front only
Adjustable ground clearance: Fixed
Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
Adjustable track width: Fixed
Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
Length: 410mm, width: 290mm, height: 240mm.
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel radio gear
- 7.2 battery & charger
- TS plastic model paint
- Tools for assembly
This product is expected to arrive on Monday, April 3 2017.