Tamiya Dancing Rider T3-01 3-Wheel Leaning Trike Kit
The Tamiya Dancing Rider T3-01 Trike Kit replicates the delivery trikes seen making deliveries all over Japan. When the model turns, the 3-wheel chassis "leans" into the corner much like their full-size counterparts. The 3-wheel chassis features the motor in the rear section, with the battery in the front. The two sections are linked in the middle, and a steering servo leans the entire front section left and right to make the model turn. Plus, there are support arms linked to the steering servo, which will help to turn the model over if it happens to tip over.
- Ready to Assemble Electric Powered Model Kit
- 3-Wheel Chassis
- Easy to Control Motor
- Leans Thrillingly into Turns
- Features Self-Righting Function
- Coil Sprung Front and Rear Suspension Setups
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Radio system
- 6.6V Battery Pack (The model can be powered with a 6.6V LiFe battery pack, or four "AA" Batteries.)
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Steering Servo
- Brushed ESC
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- AA batteries for Transmitter
- Tools for assembly
NOTE: Complete and painted model shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on March 28, 2018.