SCRATCH & DENT: MKS HV747 Titanium Gear High Torque Servo w/Aluminum Case (High Voltage)
Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
This is an MKS HV747 Titanium Gear High Speed Servo with Aluminum Case. This high speed servo is a great choice for glider, airplane and jet tail applications, and was used by Mr.O to achieve a 24.58s world record at the 2013 FAI-F3F World Cup!
- 12 x 20 mm coreless motor, High efficient, More durable
- 9mm VR, Ultra high-resolution
- Unique gear structure with reduced backlash
- @6.0V: 163.8 oz-in (11.8 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 191.6 oz-in (13.8 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 208.3 oz-in (15 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.17 s
- @7.4V: 0.14 s
- @8.2V: 0.13 s
- Weight: 38.55 g
- Dimension: 35.5x15x28.5mm
- Working Voltage: 5.5 ~ 8.4 V DC Volt
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: Dual Ball Bearings
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw： 2.6A max. (8.2V)│2.4A max. (7.4V)│2.0A max (6.0V)
- Wire Length： 29.5 cm
This product was added to our catalog on October 17, 2016.