Atom CC Sport GT12 - Sport kit has a fixed rear axle with no diff, no side dampers and old style SupaStox rear wheels - Carbon Fiber chassis
The SupaStox ATOM is the latest innovation in the exciting world of GT12 racing. It features an alloy chassis for ultra low center of gravity, a lightweight diff and wheels for low rotating weight, and a host of updates developed by Schumacherís championship winning drivers and engineers.
GT12 is close and competitive racing and the ATOM includes all the adjustments and refinements that you need to be at the front of the pack. Simple to build and set up, the all new ATOM is the new benchmark!
ATOM - The speed is in the details.
Alongside the original SupaStox ATOM, the ATOM CC features a Carbon Fibre Chassis and the ability to adjust the battery mounting position.
The CC is ideal for the driver that likes a more responsive and edgy feel to their car.
ATOM CC Features:
- Updated Carbon fiber chassis for improved response.
- Updated Adjustable battery position for balance tuning, more forward option.
- Updated More forward servo position with improved chassis mounting.
- Updated Smaller steering turnbuckle ball grippa's.
- Updated Aluminium Chassis for Lower Centre of Gravity and improved flex characteristics
- Updated Lightweight Ball Differential with 3 Screw Wheel Fixing and Carbon Axle (Pro Kit)
- Updated Separate Springs for Independent Roll and Bump stiffness adjustment
- Updated Balanced Rear Pod assembly
- Updated Contact Wheels with Improved Flex and Handling Characteristics (Pro Kit)
- Updated Range of World Championship winning Contact foam available
- Updated Extra Low Motor Position
- Updated Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts
- Updated Easy Front Ride Height Adjustment
- Updated Easy Caster Adjustment
- Updated Lightweight Front Foam Bumper
- Updated Front Independent Suspension
- Updated Front Axles with Flanged front bearings
- Updated Multiple Servo Mounting Positions
- Updated 69T 48dp Kimbrough High Efficiency Spur as Standard (Options available) (Pro Kit)
- Updated Full Range Of Optional Colour Coded Springs Front, Side and Rear
- Updated Revised Body Mounting position for Improved Handling
- Updated Balanced Left Rear Wheel Clamp
- Updated Side Damper Tubes included for improved Corner Handling and Bump Riding (Pro Kit)
- Updated Extra Low Rear Roll Centre Pivot Height for awesome rear traction
- Updated Optimised Steering Geometry for precise handling
- Updated Static Caster adjustment for Sharper Steering
- Updated All Black Nuts as Standard
- Updated Compact Ariel Tube Holder
- Tweak Free Battery Mounting with Tape. (Speed Secret Battery Strap Available)
- Ball Bearing Front and Rear Axles
- Adjustable Toe-in/out and Camber adjustment with Speed Secret Camber Straps
- Adjustable Ackerman with Washers
- Chassis Balance Pivot Holes. For Use With U3582 Pivot Set. To optimise left/right weight distribution
- Rear Tweak Adjustment via Side Springs
- Damper Tube Style Rear Damping For Improved Bump Riding and Corner Handling
- Adjustable Rear Ride Height using interchangable inserts
- Simple Rear Droop Adjustment
- Small Kimbrough Servo Saver with stiffener Included As Standard
- High Tensile Steel Hex Screws Used Throughout
- Adjustable Steering Turnbuckles Included As Standard
- High Quality Easy to Follow Instruction Manual
- Fully Adjustable Body Mount System
- Accepts A Huge Range Of Industry Standard Bodyshells, Motors,
- Batteries, And Speed Controllers
This product was added to our catalog on October 2, 2017