This is the Savox SC-1252MG Low Profile "Super Speed" Metal Gear Digital Servo. Low profile dimensions make the SC-1252MG a perfect choice for any vehicle with tight spaces. Ideal for 1/10 scale touring/on-road, the SC-1252MG can also function in planes as a thin wing servo. At .07 (@6.0V sec/60), its super fast response is impressive for steering around the oval or the F1 track. Built tough with durable metal gears.
- Super high 4096 resolution and metal gears
- Super light-weight
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption than comparable servos
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also helps operation to remain cool and smooth
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications and in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .09
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 89
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .07
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 97.2
Spline: 25 Tooth
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2013
for off road get the 1258tg its more rugged and has more torque..