Samix SCX10 II Brass Heavy Duty Steering Knuckle w/Brake Rotor (2)
The Samix SCX10 II Brass Heavy Duty Steering Knuckle Set adds 92 grams of weight at the lowest point of the truck for a lower overall CG, and helps to improve the front/rear weight bias by adding 46 grams to the front corners of the truck for increased climbing stability. When you combine this with the bolt on scale brake rotor and caliper it bumps the weight to 52g ea, or 104g total!
The design uses a heavy duty 5x13x4mm outer bearing for increased durability with a tad more weight, and a machined POM bushing is used to make the bearing easy to install and remove. The high quality brass material is precision machined, etched with Samix branding and L/R marks for easy identification. These are a direct fit to any AR44 c-hub and provide improved performance with increased scale realism. Package includes knuckles, brake rotors, bearings, knuckle bushings and hardware.
- Brass knuckle adds 46g each (92g total)
- Improves the front/rear weight bias for increased climbing stability and lower CG
- Heavy duty 5x13x4mm outer bearing
- POM bearing busing for easy bearing removal
- Rigid and durable
- Precision CNC machined solid brass material
- Direct fit on Axial or Samix C-hub
- Scale brake rotor & caliper adds improves scale realism
This product was added to our catalog on September 5, 2017.