The ReedyBlackbox 600Z 2S Zero-Timing ESC is the perfect entry-level spec class ESC thanks to its economical price, versatility, and race-proven performance. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 600Z suitable for a variety of spec racing applications, including entry level and cost-controlled spec race programs that mandate a specific ESC.
Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
Increases or decreases punch.
Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
Restore the factory default settings.
- Lightweight plastic case with compact footprint
- Low-profile heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- On-board, single-button programming
- Zero-timing, ROAR-approved software
- Low-resistance circuitry
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Solder tabs for easy wire placement
- Silicone power wires
- Compact external capacitor
- Firmware updateable
- Competition proven
7.4V / 2S LiPo
On Resistance (Ohms):
Continuous Current (A):
40.2 x 31.0 x 18.8
Weight w/o Wires (g):
6.0V / 3A
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2017