The REDS Z8 Competition 1/8 Brushless ESC is the result of years of testing and development in both off-road and on-road together with Reds Racing team drivers. Power, control, high quality components and reliability are the foundation of Z8 ESC.
NOTE: Program box not included. Requires Z-LIINE Program Box (REDSPCS0009) for tuning.
- Excellent power feeling and control thanks to power and brake control curve algorithms.
- Excellent Braking characteristics for constant braking feeling at every speed.
- Only High quality components.
- Real time signal translation: The signals from the receiver are translated into throttle control signals in real-time for fastest throttle control.
- 3 piece lightweight precision machined aluminum case with machined air ducts for improved cooling
- Efficient cooling system that uses a cooling middle plate equipped with air ducts to channel fresh air directly to power PCB where the mosfet are installed.
- High efficiency dual PCB design with high performance power board and ultra fast response digital control board
- Advanced Timing settings: two RPM based timing settings and one “Turbo” (full throttle) timing settings
- Switched BEC 6V and 7.4V: Easily switch between 6V and 7.4V BEC voltage for the best servo performance
- ABC motor wire order protection: in case of motor wire reversal, the ESC cannot be damaged
Current Continuous: 220A
Peak Current: 1500A
lnput: 3-6S LiPo
Supported Motors: Sensored/Sensorless Brushless Motor [Auto detect], 2pole, 4pole, 6pole
Suitable Motor: 4S LiPo/ 12cell NiMH: 3000KV for 4274 size, 6S LiPo/ 18cell NiMH: 2400KV for 4274 size
BEC Output: 6V-7.4V @ 8A
Size (LxWxH): 55x40x34mm
I still had hope so changed pinion and motor, nothing changed. At the end as a last hope I ordered a different ESC. As soon as I changed it with new ESC, everything got fixed. Now I have an unused ESC which works like a 2S on 4S and it will stay as statue of shame on top of my shelf and remind me that I should never buy REDS product again. They are saying that they have 120 days warranty for the ESCs but guess what, you can't send it for warranty if they don't answer you. Wish I hadn't waste my money on this at first.