The RC4WD Trail Finder 2 “LWB” Scale Truck Kit offers detailed scale styling and incredible scale size performance. This balance of capability and performance is thanks to a 2 speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bulletproof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 LWB Kit is a work of art in both appearance and performance. Every TF2 LWB Kit is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the most scale 1/10 offroad truck on the market.
The Mojave II 4 Door Body Set includes add on windshield wipers, mirrors, marker light details and door handles for the ultimate in scale looks. Realistic dashboard decals come pre-installed. Plus, the TF2 LWB Kit Mojave Body features late model style square headlights, chrome bumpers and a redesigned shape of the classic 4x4 body style. The redesigned shape is more accurately proportioned and offers better details. A dropped bed molded into the body is perfect for carrying scale accessories or a spare wheel and tire. The industry first, bolt on, molded cab back is included with every kit so you can use just the cab for a truggy style build if you prefer. The TF2 LWB Kit also includes all scale rock rails plus front and rear tube rock guard bumpers. The front bumper even has a winch mount built in to fit the optional RC4WD winch!
The R3 2 Speed Transmission comes with a fully machined billet aluminum case and wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin Spur with Slipper Clutch. The motor mount is adjustable with up to 10 different positions. The updated Hammer Transfer Case is packed with details. The case features a cast metal exterior and 32P Widened Gears for durability. Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the TF2 LWB Kit Drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 LWB Kit can stay on the trail, day after day. The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota Axles feature innovative round knuckles, lower mounting points and compact offset pumpkins. The Drive Shafts for the TF2 LWB Kit have been redesigned, featuring bulletproof steel universals and a high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The TF2 LWB Kit Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box and an aluminum, frame mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple mounting options for your electronics. The TF2 LWB Kit also includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks, for ultimate scale looks and optimum performance. They’re machined from billet aluminum, are internally sprung and are completely rebuildable! The TF2 LWB Kit Chassis is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame design with leaf springs, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts for maximum strength. An optional 4-link conversion will be available soon. A set of RC4WD White Stamped Steel 1.55’’ Internal Beadlock Wheels and Mud Thrashers tires in X3 Compound are included to deliver the traction and perfect scale looks in just the right size.
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- 2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
- 1.55" Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
- Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumpers - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
Final Drive Ratios:
1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1
Needed to Complete:
- While some components come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Truck Kit
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Body Kit
- Modeling / Craft Knife
- Body Reamer
- Side Cutters
- Instant Glue / Plastic Cement (preferably non-whitening)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
- Cross Phillips Screwdriver (Small)
- Motor (35t 45t or 55t)
- Electronic Speed Controller "ESC"
- Radio and Receiver (3 channel or more)
- (2) Standard Size Servo
- Battery (Consult your "ESC" manual)
- Charger (Consult your battery guide)
This product was added to our catalog on November 25, 2016