The ProTek R/C Samurai S03 3-Port .21 Competition Nitro Engine is the perfect weapon for 1/8 scale buggy applications, where extended run-time is critical. The Samurai S03 delivers a lethal blow with its high mileage 22D "High Efficiency" carburetor and long stroke configuration. Combine this with a 3-Port sleeve, turbo head button, 9 fin cooling head and rear ceramic bearing, and the S03 becomes a formidable opponent with its smooth power band, performance and proven reliability.
The Samurai S03 has been meticulously designed and crafted in Japan by a leading maker of model engines and delivers a versatile package like no other – excellent power delivery, predictable, crisp throttle-response and consistent carburetor settings are all traits every racer needs to stand atop the podium. So remember, when you head out to the battle field, it is better to fight with a Samurai than against one.
- Superior tunability
- Low CG 9 fin cooling head
- Aggressive power band
- Ideal for 1/8 off-road buggy applications
- 6 & 6.5mm circular venturis
- Ceramic rear bearing
- ABC piston and cylinder
- Ultra hot ProTek P3 turbo glow plug
- Strengthened black-coated crankcase
- Utilizes 22D "High Efficiency" Carburetor
- Goes Braaaaap!
- PTK-2090: ProTek R/C 2090 Tuned Pipe w/Manifold
- PTK-2542: ProTek R/C P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
Displacement: 3.49cc / 0.213 cu.in.
Output: 2.68ps/2.64hp/34,000 r.p.m
Practical RPM Range: 4,000-42,000 r.p.m.
- (1) R03 Off-Road Buggy Engine w/22D Carburetor
- (1) "Gold" P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
- (1) High Temp Exhaust Gasket
- (1) 6mm "Circular" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (1) 6.5mm "Circular" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (3) Dust Caps (3mm, 16mm & 17mm)
- (1) Instruction Manual
This product was added to our catalog on June 7, 2019