Pro-Line ION SC 2.2"/3.0" Short Course Truck Tires (2)
This is a set of two Pro-Line ION Short Course 2.2"/3.0" Truck Tires. The ION proved electrifying from the start, taking the ROAR National Championship in Pro-2 SC at the hands of Ryan Cavalieri! The ION was designed from the ground-up to be the ultimate indoor clay tire requiring zero break-in period and ground breaking performance. The unique molecular structure tread design provides unbelievable forward and side traction not yet achieved in any indoor race tire to date. Even with the super-low tread height, maximum wear is reached by the alternating dual center lugs. The ION is also extremely easy to drive due to the super-smooth side tread that flows organically out of the tire sidewall.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Electrifying Performance – Already a ROAR National Champion
- Unmatched traction on Indoor Clay tracks
- Molecular Structure Inspired Tread Design
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Side Tread that flows Organically out of the Sidewall for drivability
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) ION SC tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.