Pro-Line Inversion 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires (2) (MC)
The Pro-Line Inversion is essentially an inverted Positron tread design that has been developed for tracks where ghost pins or almost slicks are ideal. The Inversion features directional grooves much deeper than the Prime tires combined with a rough textured tread surface for amazing grip even in dusty conditions. The tire offers a wider and flatter tire profile for an improved contact patch over previous tires.
- Inverted Positron Style Tread Design
- Directional Grooves Cut through Dust
- Ideal for tracks where Ghost Pins are Ideal
- Rough Textured Tread Surface Provides Amazing Grip
- Wider and Flatter Tire Profile Improves Contact Patch
- Save Time, Never Grind
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 3.24" (82mm)
Width: 1.69" (43mm)
- (2) Inversion 2.2” Buggy Rear Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on October 9, 2017.