Pro-Line Flat Iron XL 2.2" Rock Crawler Tires w/Memory Foam (2) (G8)
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Flat Iron 2.2" XL Truck Tires. The 2.2” Flat Iron XL follows the “bigger is better” mantra while still fitting into existing rules (under 5.75”). The beloved Flat Iron tread pattern combines scale realism and all out rock climbing performance that you have come to expect from Pro-Line tires. The large lug pattern combined with siping allows the tire to have the perfect amount of flex, for unmatched under throttle acceleration. The Flat Iron tire is made to climb up anything that you challenge it with.
- Aggressive Tread Perfect for a Variety of Surfaces
- A True Rock Crawling Look
- Made from the legendary G8 Rock Crawling compound
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 5.50" (140mm)
Width: 2.28" (58mm)
- (2) Flat Iron 2.2” XL Tires
- (2) Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2015.