This is a set of two Pro-Line Caliber 2.0 SC 2.2"/3.0" Tires in M3 (Soft) compound, Pre-Mounted on Black Renegade Wheels. These are intended for use on the rear of the Traxxas Slash, as well as the front and rear of the Slash 4x4, OFNA Jammin SCRT-10, Hyper 10-SC and HPI Blitz. Short course trucks have become class leaders at many tracks around the nation because itís fun and thereís a class for everyone. For those of you that want the most out of your short course truck, the superstar Caliber 2.0 tread is ready for you to leave stock in the dirt.
The Caliber 2.0 SC takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with its dual-stage design and wider contact patch. The smaller top pin penetrates through loose dirt while delivering unbelievable side and forward bite. The base pin works as a support for the top pin while acting as a dual-stage design once the top pin is worn down. You can rely on the base pin for greater tread life wear and it works well on those tracks that are prone to blue-groove or have a super clean surface.
Test Results: "The Caliber SC 2.0 tire is an aggressive tire used in nearly all conditions, it hooks my truck up and gives me the fast reaction I need to slice and dice my way around traffic in the short course class! The wider Caliber 2.0 tire makes it even better!"
~ Pro-Line Team Driver, Chad Bradley
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Wider contact patch for improved traction in all conditions
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Non directional tread design
- Made from M3 (Soft) compound
- Mounted on Black Renegade Wheels
- Long life/lightweight closed cell foam inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.30" (109mm)
Width: 1.81" (46mm)
- (2) Mounted Caliber 2.0 SC 2.2"/3.0" tires
- (2) Closed Cell inserts
- (2) Renegade Black Wheels
This product was added to our catalog on June 24, 2011