This is a pack of two Pro-Line Badlands 1/8 Buggy Tires, Pre-Mounted on Lightweight Velocity Wheels. Are you ready to terrorize the terrain below? If so, then the Badlands 1:8 Buggy tire is for you! The Badlands tire offers motocross style tread for adrenaline pumping 1:8 off-road gas buggies. Its oversized grass and dirt shredding lugs offer you the ultimate in performance under any all-terrain type condition.
The lugs are designed to ensure longevity while spitting up the surface below. Made from the durable XTR compound, the Badlands tire is poised for battle and ready to take your 1:8 buggy to the next level. Now the iconic Badlands Tire is pre-mounted on Velocity V2 White Wheels so you don’t have to worry about gluing your own tires or waiting for them to dry.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Super-aggressive styling
- Motocross style tread for longevity and superior traction
- Available in X2 compound
- Durable, long-lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Greater stability and connectivity
- For use on standard 17mm 1:8 hexes
- Extremely true finish
- Made from high strength DuPont nylon