The Pro-Boat UL-19 30" RTR Brushless Hydroplane has no turbine housing or rear spoiler, creating an ultra sleek hull that slices through the chop. A 6S capable 6-pole water-cooled motor and 120A ESC combo allow this hydro to achieve speeds in excess of 50mph, for a truly thrilling experience. A Spektrum SLT3 2.4GHz transmitter and waterproof Spektrum 3kg servo keeps you connected and in control when ripping through the water. On top of that, the UL-19, which is built to NAMBA race specifications, comes equipped with all the aluminum running gear you need and a stainless steel turn fin. This is a machine that is race ready when you pull it out of the box. Just add your batteries and charger, and prepare for adrenaline-pumping, heart-pounding action you won't forget!
- Fiberglass hull with matching canopy and removable vertical fins
- Powerful waterproof electronics
- Dynamite® 2000Kv brushless motor
- Spektrum™SLT3 2.4GHz rransmitter
- Stainless steel two-blade propeller
- Interference-free connection
- Aluminum adjustable propeller strut
- Aluminum break-away rudder
- Stainless steel turn fin
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Battery: Sold Separately
Beam: 16" (406 mm)
Charger: Sold Separately
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Drive System: Flex Shaft
Hull Height: 6 in (152.4mm)
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Motor Size: 3650 6-Pole Marine Motor 2000Kv (installed)
Motor Type: Brushless
Product Length: 30" (762 mm)
Product Weight: 5 lbs (2300g)
Propeller Size: 1.7 x 1.6 (43 x 63.5mm)
Speed Control: Included
Trim Scheme Colors: Blue and Yellow
- (1) UL-19 30" Hydroplane Brushless RTR Boat
- (1) Dynamite® 120A Brushless Marine ESC 2-6S (installed)
- (1) Dynamite® 2000Kv 6-Pole 3650 Marine Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ SLT3 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum™ SR315 3-CH DSMR® Receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum 3kg Servo (installed)
- (1) User Manual
- (2) 2S-3S 5000mAh, 100C LiPo Batteries with EC5 Connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- (1) LiPo Safe Charging Bag
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on April 27, 2022
Cuts through water beautifully and keeps near perfect trim. Always speeding on a straight line.
Only downside is the fact that I waited so long to buy one. Should of bought one long before.
I recommend a Second Boat a TUG BOAT with front "U" Shaped Fork to retrieve Hydroplane WHEN TURNED OVER !!!!
They don't tell you this and parts are starting to get hard to find !!
(There should be a Standard of 5 yrs for parts on Hobby)
The American Car Companies do this !!
And Horizon Hobby should set a President for these Boats !!!
$399.00 + tax is a lot of Money !!!