This is a Muchmore FLETA ZX V2 Specter Brushless Motor guarantees maximum power and efficiency, easier maintenance and lighter weight. The FLETA ZX V2 motor delivers maximum power output and RPM thanks to a redesigned stator that offers smooth acceleration for both on- and off-road racing. This motor is a great choice for Mod class 1S powered pan cars, 2S powered buggy, truck, and touring cars.
The proprietary Flow-Max 2 Cooling System is produced using a 2-step CNC process that allows superior cooling and increases cooling efficiency by 15% compared to the previous FLETA models. The redesigned High Power Stator eliminates the need for a separate insulator, reducing weight and maximizing cooling efficiency. The stator design achieves very low internal resistance in exchange for surprisingly high output power.
All FLETA ZX V2 motors incorporate “Maximum low resistance copper wire” that creates low internal resistance, resulting in maximum power output. Pure copper magnetic wire and low resistance collector rings are combined with heavy-duty silver-plate solder tabs that reduce resistance, and a double eyelet design to prevent fatigue over time.
- Redesigned can to allow maximum airflow FLOW-MAX II™body design
- Specter design Sand-blaster process all outer case
- Special Rotor setup high power "Z" Magnet with Titanium shafts (Weight loss) [12.3×5.0×24.2Z MR-FZR27TiZ]
- Highest grade aluminum to withstand high temperatures.
- Advance timing from 20 – 50 degree’s
- Sensor connector protective guard end plate design
- Aluminum lightweight end plate to assist with further cooling (Red)
- Grade 5 ball bearings
- Strong aluminum mounting sensor unit
- Redesigned silver plated soldering tabs
- NdFeB Neodymium Magnet Rotor with ZX Balancing
NOTE: This motor is not ROAR or EFRA legal.
This product was added to our catalog on April 14, 2020
Monday, Nov 7 2022 (4 weeks ago)
Muchmore FLETA ZX V2 Specter Brushless Motor (25.5T)
Motor is stupid fast for a 25.5 but it's not ROAR legal