MST RMX 2.0 S 1/10 RWD Electric Drift Car Kit (No Body)
Rear Wheel Drive, High-Performance Drift Kit
The MST RMX 2.0 S builds on the success of the RMX-D, offering the same meticulous design features that deliver a new sense of speed and easy control angles. If you have been waiting for the right car to get into the drift scene, the RMX 2.0 S is the kit you have been waiting for.
The front suspension is able to make larger angles and offers easier adjustment than previous designs. The new plastic upright is the derivative of the ATK upright. The system allows a variety of setup options and the ability to tune the front tracking. The inner upper arm mounts support 10 sets of bi-side adjustment using an eccentric pill system for easy changes. 5 rear inner rod fulcrum points, and 4 outer points allow plenty of adjustment to set the car up to suit various track conditions and driving styles.
The unique steering system provides two ackermann angles that allow a variety of setup options and high angle settings. Plus, two servo install options allow you to tune the CG to suit different preferences.
Transmission & Motor Mount
Utilizing the same anti-torque motor mount configuration from the RMX-D, the RMX 2.0 S offers incredible acceleration combined with lateral drifting stability. Where it differs is in its ability to set up the motor mount in an upper or lower mount configuration to suit different driving styles without the need for additional parts. Another unique feature found on the RMX 2.0 S is the dust proof gear box. It features a direct drive, bevel gear setup that provides instant response, combined with the ability to tune the drive ratio easily.
The molded chassis is rigid, using a dual vertical linked deck combined with a symmetrical design to create a consistent handling platform. Clever air ducts in the chassis guide airflow to the ESC and motor when the car is sideways, and the chassis suits both standard and shorty battery configurations.
- Two motor install options – upper or lower gravity
- Two servo install options – vertical or lateral
- Plastic high rigidity construction
- Unique front suspension system for great steering
- The adjustable steering system with two-step Ackermann changes
- 6 degrees KPI steering upright, and -0.5 towing distance axle design
- Inside rod fulcrum mount at the front upper arm features 10-step height adjustment and both side positions
- Fully-sealed dustproof bevel gear gear box system
- Standard ball differential
- 5 changeable second-deceleration-ratio gear sets of 1.89-3.82 (standard 3.08)
- The fulcrum at the rear suspension upper rod is 5-step adjustable on both sides. The outer fulcrum is 4-step adjustable on both sides
- Steel CVD axle of rear transmission system
- Suitable for long and short battery
- Full turnbuckles
- Full ball bearings
- Hydraulic Dampers
- Full great smooth metal ball connectors
- Standard realistic caliper and disc shape brake set
Drive Mode: RWD
Caster: adjustable 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 degree
Camber: adjustable 0 to -12 degree
Needed to Complete:
- 1/10 Drift Body & Paint
- Motor & ESC
- 2 Channel Radio System (minimum)
- Steering Servo
- Battery & Charger
- Wheels & Tires
This product was added to our catalog on August 30, 2017.