The MST MS-01D is a high performance drift car with specialized pillow ball suspension and A-arms that provides perfect tracking and incredible performance on any drift circuit. Perfect for both experts and beginners alike, the MS-01D offers the features and functions necessary for everyone to drift like the big boys. This RTR features a dual belt driven 4wd drivetrain, full ball bearings, and aluminum front one way, a rear spool and a set of hard compound drift tires included in the box, with a host of option parts available separately to customize your car. Combine this with a 70A/3000Kv brushless motor setup and you have a solid drifter platform that delivers performance, driveability and value in a ready to drift package.
- The body comes factory painted with pre-applied decals, but must be mounted before use. Also, the headlight buckets must be mounted as well.
- Product photos show body installed, with scale accessories attached. This was done for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive requires installation and assembly.
- Dual belt 4wd drivetrain
- Full ball bearings
- Aluminum one way & rear spool
- Drift specific tires
- 70A/3000Kv Brushless motor system
- Realistic Nissan R34 GT-R body
Wheelbase: Standard 257mm (adjustable)
Width: Standard 186mm (adjustable)
Gear ratio: 2.0 (36T/18T)
CS ratio: 1.54 (40T/13T)
Caster: 4, 7, 10, 14 degrees variable
Camber: 0 to -12 degrees
Front: Aluminum one way
Rear: Spool unit
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V NiMH - 7.4V LiPo Battery
- Charger compatible with chosen battery chemistry
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on April 26, 2017
Out of the RTR run, I had to build the servo arm. Tighten down 90% of the screws. Get batteries (expected) drill the body (I like that)
Now onto the car itself. It was impossible to handle out of the box. (Straight line and middrift) I had to put around 200$ into the car to make it handle well and perform as expected.
Now onto why i still gave it 3 stars.
The body is amazingly painted and molded. The quality of parts (minus a few) are outstanding. The amount of endless upgrades keep you sucked in. The full adjustable EVERYTHING LETS you do anything with it. And compared to other brand drift cars, MST is the top in my opinion.
If you want to drift, amazing starter car.