MKS DS660A+ Titanium Gear High Torque Standard Digital Servo w/Aluminum Case
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the MKS DS660A+ Titanium Gear High Torque Standard Digital Servo. MKS DS Digital servos are high resolution servos that feature aluminum cases and titanium gears for the ultimate in performance and durability in aircraft and surface applications.
- Dead band: 0.001ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0~5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6.0 V DC Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.186 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6V): 0.149 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 292.4 oz/in (21.05 kg-cm)
- Stall Torque (6V): 365.3 oz/in (26.30 kg-cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Direct Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: metal gear
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 15.0 cm (5.9")
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm
- Weight: 75g
This product was added to our catalog on June 27, 2011.