MEET THE COPPERHEAD 10 PERFORMANCE ESC FROM CASTLE
There's a new predator in town.
It takes to the open road as well as it takes to no road at all. This completely new design rounds out Castle's 1:10 scale offerings, positioned between the Sidewinder 4 as the entry-level upgrade and the Mamba X as the extreme performance option. The Copperhead 10 includes Cryo-Drive™ Technology, Sensored Motor Support and Data Logging Lite with Castle’s signature reliability and performance.
Throughout its development the Copperhead has been put to the test in all types of elements and performed as aggressively, or as stealthy, as desired. Whether on the trail dominating the gates or throwing dust on the dirt track, the Copperhead is power hungry when you need it and oozes smooth low-end power for technical low RPM performance. If your rig is outfitted with high-power servos (or additional torque increasing modifications) there is no need to worry about brown-outs, glitching or slow actuating servos. The Copperhead provides clean and constant power with its user selectable (through Castle Link) 5.5V or 7.5V (6A peak) internal BEC.
- Input Voltage Range (ESC): 2s-4s LiPo.
- SMARTSENSE™, SENSORED ONLY and BRUSHED Running Modes.
- Selectable 5.5V or 7.5V (6A peak) BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit)
- CRYO-DRIVE™ Technology minimizes the amount of time the ESC’s electrical components spend generating heat, resulting in improved thermal performance during partial throttle operation where the majority of driving occurs.
- ESC is housed in a durable injection molded case and potted in waterproof epoxy to protect the electronics and promote efficient heat transfer.
- 30mm removable fan and DUAL USE FAN GUARD.
- Compatible with S.BUS2 Telemetry Link and Futaba T4PX, T7PX and T7PXR transmitters.
- AUDIBLE ALERTS for easy diagnosis of common issues such as motor-over-temperature and low-voltage cutoff.
- DATA LOGGING LITE* captures and records performance data from your vehicle to maximize performance and battery life. (Battery Voltage Battery Ripple, Controller temp, Motor RPM, Motor Temp)
- SMARTSENSE™ uses the motor’s sensors at startup to provide cog-free starts, excellent torque and low-speed drivability. Once the motor is turning, the ESC seamlessly transitions to Castle’s ultra-efficient sensorless mode.
- Convenient TRANSMITTER PROGRAMMING for six common adjustable settings including cutoff voltage and drag brake.
- CASTLE LINK USB PROGRAMMING kit (coupon included with purchase)
- Optional smartphone-based programming with the B-LINK™ BLUETOOTH ADAPTER (sold separately) and CASTLE LINK APP available on Google Play or Apple App Store.
- PROUDLY DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED AND SUPPORTED IN KANSAS, USA.
- Backed by Castle Creations' 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
LIMITED-EDITION SCT COMBO
The COPPERHEAD 10 lineup also includes a very LIMITED-EDITION SHORT COURSE TRUCK COMBO in special black and gray livery with an all-new 1412-3200KV motor in matte black. Get it while you can.
Shop Now >