M2C Mugen MBX7 Basic Rear Toe Block Hinge Pin System
This is the optional M2C Racing Mugen MBX7 Basic Rear Toe Block Hinge Pin System. This is the basic joystick kit that includes centerline bushings. These blocks are machined from 7075 Aircraft aluminum and the captured tapered hinge pins are made with 01 Tool steel for maximum strength. These pins are designed to rotate in the bushings and allow a freer motion of the suspension. With this design even if you bend a hinge pin, it will most likely bend in the smallest area of the pin. Because this area is not in the bushing or the arm, it will continue to move freely without binding the suspension. The bushings are made from delrin and will provide you with a much longer life than stock plastic bushings.
The BASIC KIT uses the stock settings of the vehicle and you will provide up to 2 degrees of toe and antisquat adjustment from the stock settings. The 4 and 5 dot inserts may also be used in the "C" block for fine adjustments to antisquat. The direction of the point indicates direction of offset of hole.
An optional insert kit is available (M2C4518) that will allow you to move the hinge pins in or out up or down up to 1 degree to shift roll center and increase vehicle width.
- (1) M2C5296 front anti-dive block
- (1) M2C5297 rear toe block
- (3) M2C5701 tapered 4mm dia. hinge pins
- (4) M2C4510 diamond inserts (hole in center of block)
- (4) M2C4511 2 dot inserts (hole 1 degree off center)
- (4) M2C4512 3 dot inserts (hole 2 degrees off center)
- (4) M2C4513 4 dot inserts (hole 1/4 degrees off center)
- (4) M2C4514 5 dot inserts (hole 1/2 degrees off center)
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2013.