Lynx Heli Blade 130 X Precision Tail Bell Crank (Red)
This is the Red Lynx Heli Blade 130 X Precision Tail Bell Crank. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 130X plastic tail Bell Crank Lever, using aluminum alloy.
Helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function. Weight is of course critical. In particular, helicopter tail components are important where small weight differences can make a huge difference to final flight performance. In addition, Lynx has improved on the standard plastic part strength along with geometrical tolerances impossible using mould plastic.
- Direct replacement for the standard 130X tail Bell Crank Lever.
- Increase tail response thanks precise dimensions and Aluminum alloy strength.
- Optional long lever ball position for the best tail gain setting using rotative servo set-up.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, resulting in lightweight and maximum strength.
Tail Bell Crank Lever Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red anodized finish
Bushing material: POM
Linkage Ball and Pin Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- (1) 130X CNC Tail Bell Crank Lever - Red
This product was added to our catalog on May 12, 2014.