The Lynx Heli 5-5.5mm Ball Link Plier is a precise, zero slop, full action, must-have accessory. Lynx has redesigned the classic universal Ball Link Pliers, keeping in mind CNC precision, ergonomic design and easy to use concept.
This tool is balanced and easy to flip (remove/insert operation) and can be used with either the left or right hand to match your application. This product is machined from 7075 T6 Alloy Aluminum for the best rigidity and light weight design. The finished product has a matte black anodized finish and high resolution laser engraving. An Interchangeable Carbon Steel Tips with dedicated asymmetrical geometry is incorporated for anywhere a plastic linkage need be removed or installed.
- Solid and durable materials construction.
- Ergonomically Design works perfectly on right / left hands need.
- Precise (no play) Ball Bearing Pivot System.
- Designed for 5 to 5.5mm diameters Linkages
- Interchangeable Carbon Steel Tips.
- Super Light, Professional and Durable.
- Special N.A.P.O.S.C. Design Concept (Joe Herison – USA Intellectual Property)
This product was added to our catalog on August 13, 2020